Pregnancy is a memorable time for every mother, but during this period the body goes through various pains and skin disorders. The woman goes through a host of physical changes. So, one can consider this phase to be quite stressful and the ideal time for different health issues and mood swings .
Skin problems and causes
As the body undergoes changes to accommodate the growing baby, the skin sometimes gets darker and itchier which goes away with time. Various pregnancy skin disorders medication is also available depending on the problems. Check out what changes in skin can be observed.
- Increased level of melanin in body
- Stretch marks
- Melasma ”The mask of pregnancy”
- Appearance of spider veins
- Itchy skin and rashes
Why does it happen?
- The level of increased melanin in women is observe with dark black patches on their skin
- Stretch marks- During pregnancy women boy gets weight which give rise to stretch marks. These marks are noticed on their belly thigh bumps etc. To cure these marks many ointments but it never vanishes completely
- Acne- Some women observes acne appearing on their face during pregnancy. It may be seen that particular women has never experienced acne in her life, but such unusual things can happen and these is due to the hormonal changes that occurs into woman body during pregnancy.
- Melasma- It is also known as the mask of pregnancy it can be observed in every other pregnant woman, during this dark spots appears on women face and other body parts.
- Itchy skin and rashes- the hormonal imbalance also deals with itchy skin followed by rashes.
However, all these skin problems are seen to be vanished after the baby is delivered. So, medication Is not required for the skin problems unless a serious issue arises.
Pain in Pregnancy
Women observe various kinds of pains during pregnancy, which includes back pain, vaginal pain, bleeding, gas pain, abdominal pain etc. There are of course ways of using pain medication while pregnant which they must be aware of.
- Abdominal pain- It is usual to have abdominal pain but sometimes it can be scary. Sometimes the pain may be sharp and stabbing or dull an itchy, but it is hard to determine the seriousness of the pain
- Gas pain- According to research women experiences more gas problems during pregnancy than normal. As your pregnancy progresses your enlarging uterus puts pressure on your organs which slows down the digestion process.
- Constipation- Lack of exercise , iron pills or general anxiety can cause constipation.
- Cramping- Cramps are usually occurred due to expansion of uterus during pregnancy , it is not considered to be a serious thing , unless it is followed by bleeding
- Vaginal pain- This occurs due to the growth of the uterus , as the uterus grows the ligament grows and creates discomfort.
- Gas pain- Try to eat small meals and drink lot of water
- Abdominal pain- Yoga and exercises may give relief to such
- Constipation- Can be cured by exercise, taking iron pills ,and leading stress free life.
- Cramping- It can again be solved if we follow a healthy routine.
- Vaginal pain- It can be reduced with proper exercises.
Pregnancy is a natural process which is known to be followed by several pains thus medications must be avoided as much as possible. Unless and until the patient suffers from some serious issues medication must be avoided.
It may be not be possible to get through pregnancy without any pain, but regular exercises and stretching can help you to reduce such pain and increase your body’s flexibility.